Transit: Service Procedures
- Service is provided origin to destination.
- Vehicle may arrive 15 minutes before or after your scheduled pick up time. Please be ready!
- Driver will wait no more than 5 minutes at the curb.
- All trips must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Cancellations must be made no less than 1 hour before scheduled pick up time. Failure to give at least a 1hour notice of cancellation will result in a no-show. PCT reserves the right to deny service to passengers who continually cancel trips and are No–Shows. Three No-Shows consecutively within 30 days will result in denial of services for the next 30 days. Any person suspended may appeal their No-Show events to the Transit Director. If appeal is denied, the suspended person has the option of immediate reinstatement by paying all the No-Shows and a $5.00 reinstatement fee for the first offense. Reinstatement fees will double with each subsequent and reoccurring offense. (i.e. $10 for 2nd)
- Transportation will be provided within 100 mile radius of Perry County Transit office when available.
- Transit services may close for severe weather. Every attempt will be made to notify the passenger if a trip must be cancelled due to inclement weather or you can tune to WYBZ 107.3.
- Same day transportation may be available on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability with additional same day service fee of $2.00.